Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Production Diary 8 - Image Ideas, Logo and Text.


This past week or so I have been continuing to create my magazine using various programs such as Powerpoint, InDesign and Photoshop.

I have finished all my image ideas, the costumes and props, which I drew out and uploaded as two videos on my blog, and sorted out the kinds of images I would like to include in my magazine. I would ideally like to sort of create an eerie, spooky like atmosphere using dim and dark lighting with black background so that the only thing in focus is my subjects, the models. I would also love to able to incorporate a smoke machine and try and curl it around the instruments and models to add to the creepy but sophisicated atmosphere. As you can see from my blog I have displayed how my magazine is coming along and the different parts of the construction.

I also decided as an extra thing to do, to create a logo for my band. As you can see from the powerpoint I had lots of options to choose from. To make the logos I used the website DaFont, and provided lots of logos so I had a lot of choice. My teacher and my peers helped my choose the final logo.

Currently I am working on my magazine and putting in all the text so that the final thing left to do is my photoshoot and then add in the photos. My photoshoot is on the 2nd of December, so I have time to put in all the text and work out the fonts and sizes. It will take time to work out where my article should go because I feel I have over exceded the word limit.
As well as this, I have yet to complete the new media task and how I will use it and how I will distribute (promote) my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment