Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Colour ideas


These are 4 ideas that I have for my colour/house scheme. Whichever one I choose I intend to carry it on all throughout the production, the front page, the contents page and the double page spread and article.

The first one though it can be effective, just using both ends of the colour spectrum with black and white, to me is too boring to use, and that is why I prefer the second one, with the added grey and red included. Colour schemes like the second one have worked well for magazines such as Q and NME, but because these two magazines already have them, I want to try and make my magazine as unique as I can. This is why I think my colour scheme will either be colour scheme 3 or 4, because not only do they include the basic black, white and grey, they also have a ‘punch’ of colour, in this case, purple and green/turquoise. However, if I do choose to do these colours I will have to be very careful I do not go overkill with them, and have to think carefully about where I’m using them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment