Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Blank Template for magazine


This is the first stage of my real magazine construction. I have constructed all the scaffolding for all the pages of my magazine. I have decided to create 9 pages - 1 single page (front cover) and 4 double page spreads for my contents, a poster, and 2 double page spreads for the actual article. Though this means more work, I think it will be more effective and appealing to my audience. It did take a while, a couple of lessons and staying after school but I feel that doing it this way will help organise the layout better and it will be easier to fill in the missing products - I can see clearly where everything is meant to go, and I can easily change it around. Though it is only the scaffolding stage, I have still tried to keep within my colour scheme to help me see if it's appropriate or not. As you can see, most of the construction is green, black, white and purple- however I think I am just going to use purple as my main bold colour. The next stage in my production is to fill in some of the boxes e.g. getting sample pictures and filling in some of the text properly, not just using placeholder text.

No comments:

Post a Comment