Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Analysis of 3 Double Page Spreads



30-10-13
This is a Prezi presentation showing my 3 magazine double page spreads from Q magazine, Kerrang! and Top of the Pops magazine. Doing this analysis of the double page spreads helped me decide a lot of things when I'm doing my own magazine. There's a lot of things to consider; everything is placed there for a reason, from the position of the picture to the size of the font.
Some of the things I need to really consider are:

FONT
COLOUR
IMAGE
-colours of the font
-make a house colour scheme
-have one full bleed image at least
-postion of the font
-make them stand out
-use a couple of smaller images as
well.

-the type of font
-keep in with these chosen colours/be consistent
-make them appropriate for the genre/audience
-size of the font
-make them appropriate for the genre/audience
-make sure the language is appropriate for the audience
           



No comments:

Post a Comment