Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

MM Questionnaire

MM Survey/ Questionnaire

Click here to take survey

This is a survey I created on the site Survey Monkey, designed to collect results from anonymous participants about questions I have asked to help me create my magazine. These questions have been specifically asked to help me decide what to include and what to not include on my magazine, what is going to be effective, what isn't, whether to add freebies, etc. Some of the questions included are: "What is the best gig to view alternative rock artists?" and "Would you download an app by your favourite music magazine?" This will help me gain an insight into what the target audience really want.  

By creating this survey, I can then later analyze the results, and judging by the outcome, hope to produce a successful music magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment