Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

Contact Sheet



The contact sheet is going to be helpful because it allows me to see all my photos in one place and I can then easily compare them against each other and I can see which ones may be useful in my magazine. It also shows that I have a range of images to choose from - some are close ups, long shots, mid shots, two shots etc and some have a direct address while others do not. The contact sheet also shows the difference between using the white background and black background the immediate effect it has on the atmosphere on the photos - the black one gives off an eerie, mysterious tone that the white one does not, despite the same costumes being used. Finally, the contact sheet also displays the difference in costume and illuminates the different personalities coming out in the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment